Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Navajo Nation Championship Bull Riding

CBR Adds Window Rock, Arizona

by Sheila Totten

I am thrilled to announce that the CBR is adding an event to their schedule which will be  at the Navajo Nation's Fair in September. This is the 60th anniversary of the Fair which runs September 2-10 at the Navajo Nation Fairgrounds.The CBR  event will be held on Sept.5th at 8 PM.

Several of the Navajo Nation riders have been riding in the CBR and I love the idea that the CBR will be going to Window Rock for an event.This writer does not fly so I do not know if I will be able to make this event but  I sure want to be there.I know it will be great. As I getmor enews about the event I will pass it on.Meanwhile don't forget that the CBR will be in Lake Charles,LA. on August 19th.That is another great event.

No comments: