Monday, August 25, 2008

The CBR Heads to Huron,South Dakota

The CBR will be in Huron,S.D. for the annual Red Wilk Construction Bull Bash at the South Dakota State Fair on Wednesday night August 27th and Thursday night  August 28. This is their fourth year  in Huron where their event will kick off the State Fair.

Thursday night will be the CBR's  "Tough Enough To Wear Pink "night  in support of the fight against Breast Cancer .This is a great cause  and I hope everyone  attends . All proceeds from this will benefit  the "Think Pink For Breast Health Organization." At 6:30 there will be a meet and greet for all cancer survivors with 4X World Champion and CBR President Tuff Hedeman and the CBR  riders at the SD State fair Grandstand.Having lost  women I know to this dread disease and also having known others who ,happily, survived I urge everyone who can get out to Huron to attend the CBR event.

The two night event will be seen on RFD-TV,hosted by Tuff Hedeman. Fans  will see 40 riders competing there including 2007 PRCA World Champion Wesley Silcox, CBR?PRCA  World Champion Matt Austin,current CBR standings leader Cooper Kanngiesser,Jesse Bail, Artie Maier,Brian Curtis,Steve Woolsey,Mike Moore,Howdy Cloud,Logan Knibbe,Dave Samsel, Chance Smart,J.W. Harris,Danell tipton,Jarrod Ford and  many others.

I wish I could get out there but we have our own practice pen here every Wednesday so  I have to be here to keep my bulls and my riders in line.

For more information on the Red Wilk Construction CBR Bull Bash check out www.cbrbull.com


Tags:

No comments: